Scheduling and Cancellations Policy
Session slots are available on a “first come, first serve” basis with regularly scheduled appointments given priority.
Late student arrivals will result in a shortened session. Your session will end at the scheduled end time. Arrive to tutoring sessions fully prepared with all necessary materials.
Cancellation of Scheduled Session and No-Shows
- More than 24 hours notice - You may cancel a session with more than 24 hours notice without penalty. Habitual cancellations will result in being dismissed from tutoring.
- Less than 24 hrs notice - If you can’t make your session, let us know as soon as possible. You will be charged at half-session rates.
- Less than 3 hours notice - Any cancellation within 3 hours of a scheduled session will be always billed as a no-show.
- Freebies - You are given (2) “freebie” day-of cancellations per calendar year for day-of and last minute cancellations. They may not be used for no-shows (no notice given).
- No-Shows - No-Shows will be always billed at the full session rate, no exceptions. (3) No-shows in a calendar year will result in being dismissed from tutoring. Please notify your tutor if you cannot make a session to avoid a no-show.
If you need to reschedule your session, please notify tutor as soon as possible to maximize the chances that a reschedule will be possible. Rescheduling is provided as possible and is not guaranteed. You may need to meet with a different tutor in some cases. Habitual rescheduling may result in dismissal from tutoring.
All sessions are pre-paid the week of the scheduled tutoring session(s). Sessions will be billed to your card or bank account on file each week on Monday. If you reschedule a session or cancel a session, a credit for your pre-paid session will be carried forward and you will not be billed for the “makeup” or rescheduled session.
If billing fails due to a returned payment or invalid card, no further sessions will be scheduled until outstanding balances are paid.
Direct all billing questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reminders will be sent to your e-mail address(es) on file as well as your cell phone(s) on file. These are sent as a courtesy and are not guaranteed. You are solely responsible for keeping your scheduled appointments and keeping your contact information up to date. You can update your contact information at any time inside of your parent portal or by contacting us.